From the beginning, The Pizzeria has been a passion project for authentic Neapolitan pizza. It all started with their desire to create a place for better pizza, and eventually with the expansion their mission has become the desire to offer Finland’s best Neapolitan pizza experience.
They strongly believe in people and that good people create a good place.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS HEAD CHEF YOU’LL…
Train, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an efficient food operation
* Be responsible for the kitchen’s financial performance which can lead to attractive rewards
* Oversee food ordering
* Food preparation
* Delivery of operations
* Manage a team
* Stock control
* Always conform to health and hygiene regulations
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and a top Chef to bring it all together. You’ll…
* Be a seasoned pro in managing a kitchen
* Have experience in Neapolitan pizza baking – it’s required!
* Have mastered the art of working with a branded menu
* Pride yourself on food quality and hygiene standards
* Train, develop and grow your team to smash targets together
* Be ready for anything that the shift throws at your team (not literally!)
Ps. They have been selected as the only pizzeria on the list of Finland’s 50 Best Restaurants, so what are you waiting for?
Working period: start ASAP – a long-term contract
Salary: 3300 – 3500€/month (20€/h-22€/h) + additionals and holiday compensation
Accommodation: We will help to find accommodation.
Additionals and holiday compensation:
Night time addition (18.00–24.00) 1,33 €/hour
Night time addition (24.00–06.00) 2,25 €/hour
Salaries on red days and holidays are double 100%
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com