We are looking for experienced and cooperative chefs for a medium-sized hotel in Southern Norway, about 100 km from Kristiansand. The Hotel is situated centrally between Kristiansand and Stavanger, within easy reach of some of South Norway’s most attractive sceneries including Mandal, Flekkefjord, Knaben, and Lindesnes. The hotel was completely renovated by May 2013.
The Hotel has 89 modern rooms, a gourmet restaurant, a large conference department, an art center, and a golf park. The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional Norwegian dishes as well as international cuisine. The menu is characterized by art, wine, and an unforgettable taste experience.
– Relevant experience from an a la carte kitchen and buffet service in a hotel
– Knowledge of industry standards and food safety guidelines
– Hygiene passport
– Good communication skills in English, and knowing Norwegian is a huge plus
– Smoking is not allowed
– It is important that you have a good understanding of efficient operations and have a good ability to plan and structure your work. Versatility and flexibility are key.
Working period: 1. Chef start from 01.03 until fall 2023
2. Chef start from June until fall 2023
If both sides are happy the contract can be prolonged!
Salary: 215-225 NOK/h + 10,2% vacation money
Accommodation: 582.16 NOK/month (single room)
Average working hours are 160 h/month.
The approximate monthly salary with normal hours is 220*160*10,2%= 38790 NOK before taxes (vacation money and overtime addition of 50% would be paid at the end of the contract). Taxes are ~25%.
Overtime addition: 50% (summarized working time with the calculation period of the whole working period).
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org