Are you passionate about food, beverage and customer satisfaction? Can you lead by example with a hands-on approach? If so, then we have a fantastic opportunity for a Restaurant Supervisor in Western Norway.
You will join a friendly, professional and dedicated team, who pride themselves on delivering the highest customer service standards. This is a key position to help expand this unique restaurant.
We preferably look for a person who speaks a Scandinavian language or must speak perfect English.
The position is not an office job😊 The position involves working on the floor from 3 pm to 11 pm.
The busiest times are weekends, usually, the supervisor works also 3 weekends a month.
We want you to:
– have the ability to see the small details, be able to lead and inspire a team of waiters
– have ambitions to rise through the ranks
– be fluent in Norwegian or other Scandinavian languages both written and spoken
– be quality conscious
– be passionate about giving guests the best experience.
– be creative
– be honest and responsible
– have an engaging personality
– Working hours: Afternoon/evening
Working period: 01.03.2023 – long term position
Accommodation: We will help to find accommodation
The average working hours per month are 168 h.
The approximate monthly salary with normal hours is 220*168*10,2%= 40729 NOK before taxes (vacation money and overtime addition of 50% would be paid at the end of the contract). Taxes are ~25%.
Overtime addition: 50% (summarized working time with the calculation period of the whole working period).
To apply please send your CV, motivation letter and salary expectations to email@example.com