We are seeking a talented Head Chef for a hotel located 2-hour drive from Trondheim.
They focus on personal service and a cozy atmosphere and can offer 82 rooms, great course-conference facilities, function rooms for every occasion, a restaurant, bar and a separate spa and wellness department.
The kitchen focuses on local food such as seafood, wild sheep and deer. They want to offer local food, and great experiences with a taste of the sea!
The head chef has overall operational and managerial responsibility for the kitchen and facilities.
This includes, among other things:
• Personnel responsibility, including recruitment, training and development of employees
• Responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the department and the decisions that are made
• Budget and results responsibility, including time management, cost control and gross profit
• Responsibility for the quality of the kitchen, including training and follow-up of quality standards, as well as Scandic food & beverage concepts
• Responsibility for IK food, cleaning and safety
• Menu development and purchasing according to Scandic supplier policy
• Contribute to a good working environment and cooperation with colleagues in the kitchen and with various departments
• Follow routines for organic and certified products and source sorting
• Contribute to reduce food waste
• Ensure that laws, health, environmental and safety regulations are followed
- Work experience as a head chef in Scandinavian countries
- Professional approach to work
- Good teamwork skills
- You have a passion for food and are concerned with quality
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of industry standards and food safety guidelines
First contract for 3 months with the possibility to prolong.
ASAP - 22.12.2023
230.00 - 245.00 NOK/h
Average working hours is
162.50 / month
The approximate salary with normal hours is
245.00 * 162 * 12.00% = 44590.00 NOK
before taxes (~25.00)
Night time addition
Evening time addition
National holiday addition
Overtime and vacation money will be paid at the end of the contract.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com